Antigua & Barbuda is an island nation in the Caribbean basin. The Citizenship by Investment (CBI) Program was established in 2013. This allows the government to operate a program under which citizenship is granted to persons who qualify under criteria set by parliamentary decision. The Citizenship by Investment Unit was established by the Prime Minister of Antigua & Barbuda and is responsible for processing all applications by applicants and their family. The CBI Program requires a person to make an economic contribution to the country. Subject to stringent application procedures, the applicants and their families are granted citizenship.
• Main applicant must be 18 years old and above.
• Meet the application requirements.
• Select one of the three investment options.
• No interview or managerial experience required.
• Outstanding character and hold no criminal record.
• Have excellent health and a high personal net worth.
• Reside in Antigua & Barbuda for five days during the first five years when the investment must be kept.
+971 529 318 823
Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Disclaimer: The amounts mentioned in this website are only an indicator, subject to change without prior notice and do not include any fees from private and Government entities. Please ask for your personal quotation.