Cyprus is strategically located in between the 3 continents of Europe, Asia and Africa. Cyprus is currently offering the quickest, most assured route to a EU citizenship through its citizenship by investment program that started in 2013. An investment of €2.0 million in real estate is required, plus a donation of €75,000 to the Governments research and development fund and €75,000 to the land development organization. Cyprus is unique in its offering of citizenship, offering a second passport within just 6 months after making the investment. An EU passport gives the freedom to work, travel and live anywhere in Europe.
• The main applicant must be over 18 years old.
• Have a clean criminal record from country of origin.
• Have a clean criminal record from country of residence.
• If application for citizenship in other member-state of the EU has been rejected, not eligible for the acquisition of the Cypriot citizenship by investment program.
• The applicant must hold a valid Schengen visa.
• Hold a residence permit in Cyprus for at least 6 months.
• Investments need to be retained for at least 5 years from the date of taking the citizenship.
• Residential property of €500,000 must be kept for life.
+971 529 318 823
Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Disclaimer: The amounts mentioned in this website are only an indicator, subject to change without prior notice and do not include any fees from private and Government entities. Please ask for your personal quotation.