Malta is an archipelago in the central Mediterranean between Sicily the North African coast. It has been a member of the EU since 2004 and the Schengen zone since 2007. The Malta IIP is the first investment citizenship program of its kind to be recognized by the European Commission. Successful candidates will be granted citizenship in Malta by a Certificate of Naturalization, which can also be extended to include their families. Once a candidate is awarded Malta citizenship, they have the right of establishment in all EU countries. They also have the ability to set up business in Malta and enjoy visa-free travel to 160 countries.
• Main applicant must be 18 years old and above.
• Meet the application requirements.
• Be able and willing to make the required contribution.
• Outstanding character and hold no criminal record.
• Have excellent health and a high personal net worth.
• Should undergo due diligence and gain approval.
• Certain nationalities cannot apply to the citizenship program: Afghanistan, Iran and North Korea