Montenegro is a small nation situated in Southeast Europe on the coast of the Balkans with a population of 622,359 people. The country launched its attractive CBI program in 2019, offering the most affordable citizenship by investment option from all European countries. It is a member of the UN, WTO and NATO and is located in the Eurozone, however it is not yet part of the European Union. It is expected to become part of the EU in 2025. Citizens can enjoy visa-free travel to over 123 countries around the world and are permitted to live and work in the United States thanks to the E-2 Treaty Program.
• Main applicant must be 18 years old and above.
• Meet the application requirements.
• Select one of the two investment options.
• Willing to invest minimum of €350,000.
• Outstanding character and hold no criminal record.
• Have excellent health and a high personal net worth.
• The applicant is expected to spend at least 5 days in Montenegro within a 5 year time period.