Ideally located on the southwestern shore of Europe, Spain is autonomous for diverse geography and cultures. Spanish residency offers the perfect geographical location for effective business activities across Europe. Additionally, it has a strong economic infrastructure, benefiting its residents with a high quality lifestyle, reasonable living costs, good health care and education. Spain launched its Golden Visa program in 2013. An investment of €500,000 will gain a family residency. The Spanish investor visa can be renewed every 2 years. After 5 years it is possible to gain permanent residency and after 10 years the applicant can apply for citizenship.
• Main applicant must be 18 years old and above.
• Meet the application requirements.
• Outstanding character and hold no criminal record.
• Have excellent health and a high personal net worth.
• No previous refusal of entry to the EU.
• Medical insurance in order to stay in Spain.
• Provide financial supporting documents.
• A passport valid for at least one more year.
• If your spouse applies: a marriage certificate
• Residency can be renewed without living in Spain.
+971 529 318 823
Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Disclaimer: The amounts mentioned in this website are only an indicator, subject to change without prior notice and do not include any fees from private and Government entities. Please ask for your personal quotation.