Turkey is offering applicants citizenship by investment since September 2019. It is currently one of the fastest and most affordable programs to acquiring citizenship within Europe, with an average processing time of six months. There are different investment options to adcquire the citizenship including real estate and goverment bonds. The Turkish passport is ranked as number 22 globally and gives visa free travel access to more than 110 countries including Russia, Singapore, Hong Kong & Malaysia.
• The applicant must be 18 years old or above.
• Must be a good of character with no criminal records.
• The applicant must be in good health.
• Prove source of the funds used for the investment.
• Eligible dependents: wife and children below 18 or disabled children of any age.
• Language Turkish proficiency test is not required.
• Must prove sufficient funds to sustain his/her lifestyle.
+971 529 318 823
Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Disclaimer: The amounts mentioned in this website are only an indicator, subject to change without prior notice and do not include any fees from private and Government entities. Please ask for your personal quotation.