The United Kingdom is a sovereign island nation in western Europe, that has the fifth largest economy in the world by nominal GDP. It is one of Europe’s main business hubs and is known for having some of best education with top universities and a strong health care system. There are currently five different options to apply for the permanent residency in the UK that will eventually result in a citizenship and obtaining the British passport. The United Kingdom passport is ranked at number two in the world, allowing its holders to access 183 countries visa free and on arrival.
• Main applicant must be 18 years old and above.
• Meet the application requirements.
• Select one of the three investment options.
• Be outside the EU economic area and Switzerland.
• Outstanding character and hold no criminal record.
• Have the financial capacity to invest GBP 50,000.
• Have sufficient funds to maintain all living costs.
• Must meet the English language requirements.
+971 529 318 823
Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Disclaimer: The amounts mentioned in this website are only an indicator, subject to change without prior notice and do not include any fees from private and Government entities. Please ask for your personal quotation.