Canada is the second largest country in the world and the best place to move with your family and start a life there. You can live, work and start a business. If you are willing too move permanently to Canada, then you will have to apply for the permanent residence which will lead after 3 years to a citizenship. With the Canadian passport, you have access to 172 countries without visa. Canada shares the world’s longest border with the United States and is home to bustling mega-cities. It enjoys a high quality of life and a strong stable economy.
• The applicant must be 18 years old or above.
• Must be a good of character with no criminal records.
• The applicant must be in good health.
• The applicant must have the intention to live in Canada.
• The applicant’s education must be equivalent of the Canadian secondary school qualification.
• Reside 3 out of 5 years to obtain the citizenship.
• Language proficiency in English or French.
+971 529 318 823
Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Disclaimer: The amounts mentioned in this website are only an indicator, subject to change without prior notice and do not include any fees from private and Government entities. Please ask for your personal quotation.