Portugal is a southern European country on the Iberian Peninsula bordering Spain. It is a safe and stable country with an excellent and affordable quality of life, good health care and education options, well connected airports and the best climate in continental Europe. Established in 2012, Portugal's golden residence permit program enables non EU citizens to obtain a special residence permit in exchange for a 5 year investment in Portugal. An investment into real estate is required to gain a residency permit for the main applicant. The golden visa can be renewed every 2 years providing the applicant spends 2 weeks in the country every 2 years.
• To apply the applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
• The applicant must be a resident for at least 5 years.
• With a clean criminal record from the residency.
• The Real Estate investment has to be maintained for a minimum of five years. The applicant must spend a minimum of 7 days in Portugal during the first year.
• Afterwards not less than 14 days in each subsequent 2 year period. The investor must demonstrate ties to the country and pass a basic language test.
+971 529 318 823
Business Bay, Dubai, UAE
Disclaimer: The amounts mentioned in this website are only an indicator, subject to change without prior notice and do not include any fees from private and Government entities. Please ask for your personal quotation.